Golden Sky Minerals is committed to health, safety, environment and community responsibilities, which are integral to the way we do business.
We commit to continual improvement in our performance and aspire beyond Zero Harm to net benefit, for both people and the environment.
Wherever we operate we will develop, implement and maintain management systems for health, safety, environment and the community that are consistent with recognized standards within the regions we operate in, and enable us to:
- Identify, assess and manage risks to employees, contractors, the environment and communities.
- Strive to achieve leading industry practice.
- Meet and, where appropriate, exceed applicable legal and other requirements.
- Achieve targets that include reducing and minimizing environmental impact.
- Support the fundamental human rights of employees, contractors and the
communities in which we operate.
- Respect the traditional rights of indigenous people.
- Care for the environment and value cultural heritage.
Seek opportunities to:
- Work with communities to develop relationships that focus on creating value for everyone.
- Communicate with, and engage employees, contractors, business partners, suppliers, customers, visitors and communities to:
- Build relationships based on honesty, openness, mutual trust and involvement.
- Share responsibility for meeting the requirements of this policy.
We will be successful when we achieve our targets towards our goal of net benefit and our operations are invaluable to the communities in which we work.